What is the best remedy to get rid of roaches?What is the best remedy to get rid of roaches?
- Method 1: Glue Traps. If your ideal method of killing roaches is without the use of chemicals, glue traps are for you. ...
- Method 2: Borax. Borax is an extremely effective method for killing cockroaches, and mixing it with sugar is a popular DIY cockroach remedy.
- Method 3: Chemicals. There’s a host of sprays, gels and motels to choose from if you’d like to use chemicals to eradicate cockroaches from your home.
What household items can kill roaches?What household items can kill roaches?
Bleach, vegetable oil and garlic are some common household items that can kill mosquitoes, as well as traps made from two-liter soda bottles and brown paper bags that are baited with sugar and active yeast. Chlorox bleach is rated by the Environmental Protection Agency as an insecticide.
How to naturally keep roaches out of cabinets?How to naturally keep roaches out of cabinets?
How to Keep Roaches Out of Cabinets?
- Maintain Decluttered Kitchen. This is the most important one, you will have to maintain the cooking area like a pro, be it arranging shelves or covering the unused food.
- Bay Leaves. Gather the bay leaves, crush them, and spread them in the corner of the cabinets and the room. ...
- Powdered Sugar. ...
- A Bowl of Red Wine. ...
How do you repel roaches naturally?How do you repel roaches naturally?
Use dried chrysanthemum flower heads to repel cockroaches naturally by crushing them into powder and mixing two tablespoons of the powder in a litre of hot water. Put a pinch of detergent powder into the mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and spray around possible infested areas.