What are some good crochet patterns for beginners?What are some good crochet patterns for beginners?
How to crochet a beanie for beginners?How to crochet a beanie for beginners?
- Form a Magic ring. ...
- ch 2, create 12 dc stitches inside the ring or circle created.
- ch 2, dc 2 times in the first stitch, dc 1 and repeat this (2 dc, dc1) all the way around. ...
- ch 2, dc 2 times in first stitch, dc 2 and repeat this (2 dc, dc 2), slip stitch back at beginning for 24 total stitches
How do you crochet baby Beanie?How do you crochet baby Beanie?
Making a Baby Beanie Start with a chain circle. Use a size G/6 or 4.0mm crochet hook and fine, baby or sports weight yarn to make 4 chain stitches. Make 13 double crochet stitches through the middle of your circle. Start by making 2 chain stitches. Close the round with a slip stitch.
How to make crochet hats?How to make crochet hats?
How to Crochet a Flat Hat:
- Start by working a starting chain equal to the circumference you want, just like above.
- Once you have your length of chain stitches, chain one (or the number needed to continue your work in rows, depending on your choice of stitch) and continue working back ...
- Last, we'll be seaming our hat. Use your favorite seaming method and join the two sides (not your top and bottom!) - seam all the way down the length of ...
- Just like with the bottom-up hat, weave in yarn through the top row to create a little drawstring to cinch your hat.
Share this Post: