Are there any tiny studio apartment decorating ideas in NYC?
How to find interior design ideas for New York apartment?
- Look through new york apartment interior design pictures in different colors and styles and when you find some new york apartment interior design that inspires you, save it to an Ideabook or contact the Pro who made them happen to see what kind of design ideas they have for your home.
Can you paint walls in a studio apartment in NYC?
- The person who lives in this NYC studio created a large living room worthy of a binge-watching party by sacrificing some bedroom and dining space. If you're not allowed to paint your walls, here's another idea to steal from this apartment — Removable, peel and stick wallpaper.
What features should I look for in a studio apartment?
- If you own your studio apartment, consider investing in clever built-ins and flexible furniture. Features like these will not only make your space feel huge but may also add value to your home when it's time to sell. Here are some design goals to inspire.
What is it like to rent an apartment in New York City?
- Renting an apartment in New York City poses its own unique set of challenges. For starters, your upstairs neighbors seem to go bowling at 4 AM every single night. Then there’s the ambulance plowing down your avenue right when you’re nodding off.
What are the best small apartment decorating ideas?
- One of the key small apartment decorating ideas is that everything that can get mounted on the wall — storage, tables, TVs — should. From a StreetEasy listing at 2 Sutton Place South. Living in a small New York apartment does require some sacrifices, but decor doesn’t have to be one of them.
What is the best furniture for a small apartment in NYC?
- Pick mirrored and acrylic furniture Mirrored and acrylic furniture is also brilliant when it comes to decorating small NYC apartments. I recently used this mirrored dresser and this acrylic desk for a few clients, and we were obsessed with the the overall look it gave their apartment.
Share this Post: